- The average purchase amount is $8.20
- Customers who buy an album, but then never again, tend to spend much on that: $8.29 On the contrary returning customers have spent only $7.64 on their first purchase on average. Some people might have just tried out the service and spent little. Once they got convinced with it they started to spend more. Some first time customers might have overspent and now stay away.
- The average amount increases with the number of purchase of a customer. First purchase averages $8.06 vs Purchases number 7+ average $8.66.
- The average amount decreases with the total of purchases a customer made. Average amount of one-time purchases is $8.29, which means returning customers' first purchase averages $7.64
- 2 genre are significant in affecting average price: Genre 'Ambient' has a negative impact on amount, while 'Rock' has a positive impact.
- Customers who leave an email tend to spend more on a purchase. With email: $8.24 vs without email: $7.40
These are initial results. Tobias plans on having further results once he's conducted further analysis.