* for some reason, we're getting more press attention lately (it's been pretty dry for 6 months). Landis PR hasn't started their work yet (they start in January, when Chocolate starts too) so I can't really explain the surge in interest, though obviously I welcome it. Below is some of the stuff going on right now:
* Sound on Sound magazine mentions us in this month's issue, and are working on a larger writeup
* the Washington Post is running a story on the Creative Commons, with us as (I believe) the main feature
* a freelance journalist who's written for Wired (among others) is writing a feature article about Magnatune, and has interviewed The Wretch, Artemis, and Asteria for the feature.
* KRON TV (a San Francisco station) is filming a segment on us.
As a public web site, we live and die by what the world thinks of us (and if they know we exist at all), so the trend is good, and hopefully with UK and USA PR firms kicking in, we'll see the interest increase quite a bit.