The USA is responsible for 64% of our music licenses.
In the USA, the east coast is the majority, which likely represents our success at selling anywhere-but-Hollywood, where it seems that most music licensing occurs through personal connnections.
- East coast: 34% of total (53% of USA licenses)
- Central: 14% (22% of USA licenses)
- West coast: 16% (25% of USA licenses)
- UK: 11% of total licensing (31% of non-USA licensing)
- Australia: 5% of total licensing (14% of non-USA licensing)
- Denmark & Canada & Japan: 4% each of total licensing (11% each of non-USA licensing)
- Spain & Switzerland & Taiwan & Africa: 2% each of total licensing (5% each of non-USA licensing)
All our numbers are generally aligning along 60% USA / 40% non-USA, specifically:
- Licensing: 64% USA/36% non-USA
- Album sales: 63% USA/37% non-USA
- Artist's citizenship: 59% USA/41% non-USA