1) the [listen] link now goes to an html page with a flash player that starts playing the podcast. The track listing is also displayed on that page, so they know what they're listening to. However, the flash player we're currently using doesn't show the time position in the podcast, which is unfortunate, as that makes it hard to tell where in the podcast you are to find the song you're hearing. I hope to fix this in the future.
2) the [download] link was removed, since most people download podcasts via the podcast subscribe link. Also, I'm going ahead and doing the subscription feature and will likely offer downloadable ad-free mp3 podcasts as part of that offering
3) the [details] page now has a flash player for the podcast that does not auto-start
4) the main podcast list now just lists the podcasts we do, and no longer has subscribe/listen links. Those made the page very noisy, and also gave the impression that there was only one podcast show, rather than the concept of regular shows released at certain dates. Now that they have to click on the podcast name they can clearly see that there are release dates and regular podcast shows.
5) we're going to be moving magnatune to a new disk drive array, which will give us a lot more space, and I plan to archive more than 4 podcast shows then